General Medical Consultations for all ages
- Practice hours are between 8.00 and 5.15 pm Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays)
- We offer doctor and nurse appointments each work day between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm and every effort will be made to accomodate your preferrred time
- Our standard appointment time is 15 minutes. Longer consultation times are available, so please ask our receptionist if you require some extra time. Appointments for special examinations, such as for Drivers Licence, Insurance and Occupational medicals will need to be advised at the time of booking. If you or a family member requires an interpreter service, we can organize this for you. Please let us know this when you make the appointment.
- We have an acute walk-in clinic every morning from 8.30 am to 11.00 am for urgent medical conditions or accidents
- The acute clinic appointments allow you to see the doctor for a quick consultation on a single problem.
- We don’t take bookings for this acute clinic. Patients are taken in the order they present to the practice, however please be aware that a patient with a serious medical health issue may be taken before you. When attending the acute clinic, you will often see a nurse before you see the doctor.